RECAP - Moving the gender equality needle: towards more accessible data on gender financing (co-organised by CanWaCH, Open Data Watch, Publish What You Fund and UN Women)
This session highlighted challenges faced regarding accessibility of gender finance data and the solutions and paths encountered by a diverse set of stakeholders to improve gender data quality and accessibility.
- Jamie Holton, Project Management & Research Officer at Publish What You Fund;
- Imaeyen Okon, Senior Data Management Officer at CanWaCH;
- Jessica Fern, Director, Global Health Impact at CanWaCH;
- Shaida Badiee, Managing Director and Co-founder at Open Data Watch and Senior Adviser at Data2X;
- Lucretia Ciurea, Monitoring and Reporting Analyst at UN Women.
Check out the recording of this session on Youtube here;
You can access the presentation for this session here;
In case of any follow-up questions based on this session, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.