We have received several reports of problems with the IATI Registry over the last few days, including:
* the "IATI data updated" date being incorrect for recently-updated datasets
* CSV downloads containing unwanted extra characters in field headings
* Output formats changing
* filters not working on some pages
The IATI Registry is provided by a CKAN specialist supplier, Derilinx. We are working with them to resolve these issues and will update this post as we learn more.
An initial fix for the "IATI data updated" date was rolled out lat night, and has had partial success; we are working on resolving the other issues
We are starting to collate known and suspected issues on GitHub
We will update here as we learn more, and once these issues have been resolved we will be working with Derilinx to improve the monitoring and resilience of this core piece of IATI technical infrastructure.
If you notice any other issues, please comment here or contact [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org](IATI Support) and we'll investigate.